Hi all,

SCORE’s officers have decided that the March 16th launch will be NO-GO. This weather is really good for moisture but even if it’s clear Saturday (rain is predicted), we have to be good stewards of the land and not have cars/trucks tearing up the range.

Please understand this decision doesn’t come lightly. We apologize for the disappointment 😞